ePASS Scholarships Renewal 2012-13 registrations are started from 8th July 2012 and the Last date of Renewal is 15th August 2012. All the students are requested to renew their application by 15th August 2012. Step by Step Procedure on how to renew the application is given below.
ePASS Scholarships Renewal 2012-13
Eligibility for ePASS Renewal:
Before You start renewing the application, Please check whether you meet the below eligibility criteria.
- If you belong to EBC (or) BC Caste then your Parents Annual Income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- If you belong to SC (or) ST Caste then your Parents Annual Income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Documents Required for ePASS Scholarships Renewal 2012-13:
- Income Certificate (affidavit) on Rs. 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly signed by You and Your Parents.
- Notary is not required.
- Caste Certificate is required.
- Your Ration Card Number is required.
- Your Aadhaar Card Number (Not Mandatory, If Available).
- SSC Hall Ticket Number is required.
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number is required.
- Your Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket Number is required.(EAMCET, PGCET, ICET, EDCET, PGECT etc)
- A Valid and Working Mobile Number is needed.
- A Valid and Working Email Address is needed.
- Valid Bank Account Details are required.
- Your Recent Passport Size Photograph.
How to Apply:
Step #1: Please Login in to your ePass Account at http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in.
Step #2: Please Verify your College and Branch Details and click on “APPLY NOW”.
Step #3: Fill the Application.
Step #4: Upload all the required Documents mentioned above like Photograph, Signature etc.
Step #5: Submit the Application.
Starting Date to Apply: 8th July 2012.
Last Date of Apply: 15th August 2012.
Landline Numbers: 040-23390228, 040-23399863.
Email Address: email@example.com
Registration Link: (Click on the below link to Apply)
If you face any problems in submitting your ePASS Scholarships Renewal 2012-13 Registration please ask them through comments.