Wipro Freshers Off Campus March 3 2012 in 7 Cities. A email is already sent to candidates asking them to select test locations. This Off Campus is only for already registered students. Students who register now will not receive the hall tickets.
Wipro Freshers Off Campus March 3 2012
Locations of Off Campus:
How to Apply:
- Shortlisted Students will receive a email with Unique Reference Number.
- Students should enter this Unique Reference Number in the registration form.
- After successful registration students will receive a Thank You note.
- If Thank you note is displayed, Your registration is successful.
- Hall Tickets will be sent after Last Date of Registration.
Last Date to Register: Feb 28 2012
Off Campus Date : March 3 2012
Wipro Freshers Off Campus March 3 2012 Registration Link
TCS Careers Off Campus 2011 for freshers who graduated in the year 2011 and who belong to the groups ECE/IT/CSE/CSSC are eligible for this recruitment. This recruitment will be held on 24th November in Tirupathi in Sree Vidyanikethan Engg College. All candidates who fullfill the below eligibility criteria can attend the Off campus on November 24th.
TCS Careers Off Campus 2011
- Candidate must have complete his graduation in Andhra Pradesh, It means this recruitment is only for AP Students.
- Candiate must have completed either his B.Tech/B.E in the year 2011.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 70%, only students with 70% and above are eligible to attend the Interview.
- Candidate should have done his B.E/B.Tech in only ECE/CSE/CSSC/IT. Only these streams are eligible for the Interview.
TCS Careers Off Campus 2011 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 3 rounds. All the rounds are eliminators. Candidate should clear all the rounds to get selected for the Job.
Here’s the rounds:
R1: Written Test.(Aptitude/Technical)
R2: Technical Interview.
R3: HR Interview.
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Salary Offered: Rs. 2.5 Lakhs Per Anum.
Written Test Date: November 24, 2011.
Written Test Duration: 60 Minutes.
Reporting Time: 8.30 AM
Documents to be carried to the Venue:
- Updated Photocopy of the Resume.
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates and College Identity Card.
- Photographs (Passport Size).
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College,
Phone: 91 – 0877 – 2236711
Off Campus Advertisment can be downloaded from the below link: TCS Off Campus Tirupathi 2011